|Date Posted||July 23, 2022|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Maintain office efficiency by organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list
- Participate in Planning HR and administration activities
- Prepare, monthly salaries, following local laws.
- Ensure health and safety of employees
- Ensure compliance with organization policies and procedures
- Follow up the overall general administrative activities of the organization,
- Providing Employees documents to the operations related to Site visits
- To maintain project details and provide service related to HR and Admin works.
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information.
- To provide a range of administrative support functions to the HR team, prepare offer letters, contracts of employment and variance letters, and accommodation letters.
- Maintain accurate filing systems for all records generated in the HR and Admin department.
- Drafting and placing support job adverts for recruitment, sourcing job descriptions and coordinating with shortlisting and interviews Following shortlisting, invite successful candidates to interview and notify those not shortlisted.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the HR and Administration Manager.
- Maintain confidentially of all documents
- Minimum of Three Years’ experience in HR and Admin Department.
- Fluent in English other languages will be Plus
- Strong computer and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude