HR and Legal Officer
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for a skilled HR and legal Officer who has the experience on legal issue handling. Who will also recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. Responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.Expected to have knowledge of various legal cases, court litigation, and HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
For the legal activities
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Investigate if the company or a staff member does not comply with the law.
- Oversee lawsuits, possibly acting as a chief litigator.
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
Degree in Law and BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Proven experience as HR officer, administration or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- For the Legal activities
- To carry out his legal role, to fulfill several subsidiary responsibilities:
- Know how to recruit, train, manage and retain legal issues.
- Manage the legal cases to get the most services for the least money.
- Be conscious of the needs of the company's owners.
- Stay informed about what's going on at the company.
- Understand the business and the industry.
- Stay proactive.
- Female is preferable
Apply through Ethiojobs.net or in-person Welo sefer KADKO building