|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 31, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Infinity Advance Technology Solutions PLC (IATS) is a leading medical equipment distributor and technical service provider in Ethiopia. Currently the company needs to hire a qualified personnel as per the following details:
A Human Resources (HR) Assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. The HR assistant assist HR manager with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain hard, digital and electronic records of employees.
- manage payroll and employee benefits, including bonuses, leaves, and absences administration
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Communicate with public services when needed
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Required Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Human Resources; Accounting and Finance; Business Management or related.
- 2 years of experience for BA/BSC and 4 years for Diploma as an HR Assistant (essential) or related fields.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
All interested candidates should submit their letter of application, CV and non-returnable supporting documents before September 04, 2020 to the following address: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B.: Please mention the position/ Vacancy title in the cover or application letter. Applications without cover letter mentioning the position/Vacancy title will not be considered.
Only Short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.