|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HR Business Associate will be responsible for managing Junior Level (less than 3 years) Recruitment Project. The position holder will be managing Screening CV/ Resumes, Longlisting and assisting in Interview of Schedule for Sr. HR Business Partner. He/She will be responsible for managing and follow up with Payroll client.
Manage Recruitment Project
- Manage Recruitment and Referral Projects for Clients including Client Contact (Key Clients: through HR Business Service and Consultant, Director)
- Screening Resume/CVs and conduct interviews for the designated Client for Junior Level.
- Coordinating entry level Internal Job Fair and Reporting the progress to the Senior HR Business Partner.
- Assessing the candidates Knowledge, skills and experience and updating on the Database.
- Sourcing potential candidate from various channels (Back Office, Linkedin and Headhunting).
- Updating the Referral Database and Weekly interview Data have been properly entered.
- Preparing payroll for outsourced staff
- Follow up with clients on the status for the payroll and ensure that information is incorporated on the payroll.
- Providing information for finance on the payroll for clients every month.
- Providing reports on the payroll clients to immediate supervisor.
- Follow up with finance to ensure that payment have been made to outsourced staff.
- Follow up with the payment from clients
Client and Candidate Management
- Follow up with the Client and candidates on the progress of the Recruitment Program.
- Follow up on the collection and payment of the Recruitment projects.
- Coordinate Interview session in the Office for Clients.
- Participating in various event and Networking events.
- Assisting the Sr. HR Business Partner and HR Business Partner on their recruitment projects.
- Providing support to Colleague in linking with candidates
- Bachelor Degree in Arts/Humanities
- Min. 1years experience in recruitment, payroll or any HR related activity; ideally experience in preparing payroll.
- High interest in HR issues, online recruitment, new recruitment trends, and client satisfaction
- Very good communication skills in English and Amharic
- Fast thinker, delivering on time and thinks ahead to support client best