HR Business Partner 3
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HST endeavors its clients solve business growth, operational, people, financial, tax, governance, risk, learning and compliance challenges with locally relevant solutions. As local professional service firm, HST offers best practices that fully considers its clients’ unique circumstances and the social, political and economic environment they are operating in.
HST is powered by highly qualified and best in class multi-disciplinary professionals in strategy; human capital; audit; corporate finance; enterprise risk; technology; education; tax and outsourcing. The firm professionals are supported by up-to-date knowledge and modern technology specifically tailored to the Ethiopian business environment to provide solutions to clients’ issues that matters most.
Main areas of responsibility
HST is a knowledge company that provides services to clients across various industries.
- Process in the recruitment process.
- Process with induction and placement process of new staff
- Provide logistic support for training programs
- Ensure up to date staff records, leave balances, learning courses attended and staff communications.
- Process the staff insurance claim with the insurance company
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Through knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Preparing new employee files
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- BA degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Fluency in English and Amharic excellent speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures
Relevant working experience
- 2+ years’ experience in an HR-related function.
Applicants who fulfill the above qualification can send their application and required credentials by posting to the firm’s recruitment site: www.hst-recruit.com or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Officer at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage evaluation.