|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 31, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Internship |
Who we are
SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia is an International Non-governmental organization and a member of SOS Children’s Villages International Federation. We started our humanitarian work in Ethiopia with the opening of our first Village in Mekelle, Northern part of Ethiopia in 1974. Since then, we have expanded our programs to different regions where there are significant needs for intervention and where we believe we can work in partnership with all relevant actors to bring sustainable positive outcomes for children’s and young people.
Today, we have grown significantly to meet the persistent challenges that confront Ethiopian children who have lost parental care and those that are at risk of losing their parental care. Working in close collaboration with international donors, local government and community based organizations across seven program locations; we aspire that every child grows up with love, respect and security
What we provide...
An amazing work environment that promotes personal growth through providing professional space to grow and advance your career!
As an HR Clerk Intern, you will be in charge of the following:
- Assist the Talent Acquisition and Compensation in designing job ads and posting
- Assist in scheduling Interviews
- Support in organizing engagement events
- Maintaining and upgrading employee records (e.g. vacation and sick leaves)
- Screen resumes and job applications for basic requirement
- Store, copy and scan company policies and manuals
- Maintain and compile employee database
- Assist on other secretarial and Clerical issues
Up for the challenge...
Then check out our criteria’s:
The must haves:
- BA degree in Management, Business Administration or other related social science fields.
- 0 years’ experience
- High level of English proficiency
- Excellent Writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to carefully summarize and compose documents
- Ability to process large quantity of data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Organizing skills
Excited to take on a new Adventure...….
Then send us your application through
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
"Our selection process is a reflection of our engagement and dedication to acquire talents that promote a safe and enabling environment for children and young people."