|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Internal/External Vacancy Announcement
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC is a joint venture between Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (Julphar) U.A.E and MEDTECH Ethiopia which is involved in the manufacturing of LIFE SAVING Drugs for the local Ethiopian market use as well as for export. Julphar is looking for new candidates who can join a work team with big ambitions, potentials and commitment to improve the quality of life for our end customers.
Under the guidance of Country Manager HR & General Service Manager shall carry out the following duties:
- Control overall the company’s Human Resource & General Service Activities
- Under the guidance of the Country Manager, The HR & General Service Manager shall carry out the following duties:
- Approving all work requiring for the purpose of ensuring compliance with applicable legal codes (e.g. building, health, safety etc.)
- Coordinates activities for the propose of insuring safety & security of employees and property and to minimize exposure to injury loss, and/or liability
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures of building systems or/and related equipment for the purpose of identifying equipment or/and building repairs and replacing needs.
- Estimates and procures supplies, materials for the purpose of ensuring availability of to support and complete work projects.
- Oversees assigned areas (e.g. work area, vehicles, tools, equipment’s, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring all are maintained in safe, clean, and good working condition in accordance with accepted standards.
- Supports management by providing human resource advise, counsel and decision analyzing information and application
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirement managements on needed actions.
- Implements human resource strategies by establishing department accountabilities including talent acquisition staffing, employment processing, compensation, welfare benefit, training and development, labor law.
- Apply good leadership.
- Supports in revision and development of employee performance monitoring, measurement and management system, policy and program;
- Assists the development and revision of innovative employee reward and recognition programs;
- Plans, coordinates and supports employees performance planning and review processes;
- Consolidates employee learning plans, teams up with the learning and development team to support staff learning and development processes;
- Handles staff complaint;
- Identifies poor performers, identifies cause of poor performance and designs improvement program for each employee;
- Provides administrative support in handling variety of HR admin issues such as processing placements, promotions, transfers, resignation, grievance and disciplinary issues;
- Assists in policy orientation programs to staff to ensure maximum compliance to HR policies and related company laws and regulations;
- Participates and supports during compensation and benefits, staff opinion survey, data analysis and HR policy and strategy revision processes ;
- Participates in the annual and strategic plan and budgeting processes for HR Programs;
- Effect the company employment as member of recruitment committee
- Acting as liaison officer by representing the company to various offices
- Serving as a committee member for salary increment and adjustment and others team
- Preparing the department Monthly, quarterly, semiannually, annual plan and follow up the proper execution
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Perform other duties that concern the department
- Dedicated and willing to work under stress full condition.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent role player in motivating team work and organizing skill.
- Team player
- Good leadership skills scheduled and organized capacity to solve problem and to make sound decision
Additional competencies: Experience in manufacturing industry is advantageous.
Number Required : 1
- Manage Human Resources operations by requiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and discipline staffs, planning, monitoring, appraising, staffs’ job contributions, resolving problems, implementing change.
- MA in Management or BA in management or related fields
- 5 years relevant experience, out of which 2 years’ experience in senior job positions.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their credentials at the company’s head office located near Yerer, arround Jakros Real Estate Compound, around Ambassador Textile Factory till July 07, 2021 during office hours. For further information please contact HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116-67 03 55/31.