|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
External Vacancy Announcement
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC is a joint venture between Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (Julphar) U.A.E and MEDTECH Ethiopia, which is involved in the manufacturing of LIFE SAVING Drugs for the local Ethiopian market use as well as for export. Julphar is looking for new candidates with big ambitions, potentials and commitment to improve the quality of life for our end customers.
Job Summary/Main Purpose
Under the direct supervision of the HR & GS Manager, he/she Control overall the company’s Human Resource & General Service Activities.
- Under the guidance of HR & GS Manager, The HR & GS Officer shall carry out the following duties:
- Coordinates activities for the propose of insuring safety & security of employees and property and to minimize exposure to injury loss, and/or liability
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures of building systems or/and related equipment for the purpose of identifying equipment or/and building repairs and replacing needs.
- Estimates and procures supplies, materials for the purpose of ensuring availability of to support and complete work projects.
- Oversees assigned areas (e.g. work area, vehicles, tools, equipment’s, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring all are maintained in safe, clean, and good working condition in accordance with accepted standards.
- Controlling all registered company’s vehicles (fuel, Kilometer, oil & lubricant, maintenance service, insurance case, annual inspection etc.)
- Manage Human Resources operations by selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and discipline staffs, planning, monitoring, appraising, staffs’ job contributions, resolving problems, implementing change.
- Implements human resource strategies by establishing department accountabilities including talent acquisition staffing, employment processing, compensation, welfare benefit, training and development, labor law.
- Apply good leadership.
- Plans, coordinates and supports employees performance planning and review processes;
- Maintains appropriate records of the work unit in both soft and hard copies;
- Handles staff medical payment as per the enterprise rule and procedure by closing the door for malpractice and misuse
- Maintain Regular employees and out sourced staffs attendance data to be used as an input for payroll
- Handles employee contract renewal and related HR processes;
- Manages staff benefit administration work and statutory requirements including managing staff medical fund/scheme, leave management, insurance coverage, contract renewals & pension scheme.
- Ensures that effective and updated employee staff file management is maintained;
- Prepare letter for newly recruited administrative staffs (permanent, contractual)
- Acting as liaison officer by representing the company to various offices
- Generating monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual reports to the company top management which shows department overall performance
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Reporting to: HR & GS Manager
Employment type: Permanent
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Attributes)
- The candidates are required to have BA in Management or related fields and 3 years relevant work experience.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Dedicated and willing to work under stress full condition.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent role player in motivating team work and organizing skill.
- Basic Knowledge of Operating computer