|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2022|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HR Intern Responsibilities:
- Updating recruitment database by recording each and every progresses
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing exams and interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure all recruitment paperwork is completed
- Assisting the HR staff in day to day activities
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR-related matters.
HR Intern Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Management, HRM or related business field
- Flexible, adoptable detail-oriented and eager to learn
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills