|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
To help ensure that the Business Unit achieves its corporate objectives and makes the best use of its employees by developing, directing, managing, and maintaining innovative, best-practice, effective, and forward-looking Human Resource strategies, practices, protocols, and procedures, which are aligned with Group HR objectives.
- Qualification in Human Resource
- At least 5 years of professional experience within a manufacturing operations
- Good administrative skills
- Good attitude
- Good knowledge of Ethiopia Labour laws, and experience with working with labor unions.
- Good communication skills: English, Arhamic
- Experience with MS office packages: Word, Excel, PPT
Send CV and Current salary details on email@example.com