WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HR Manager Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records, Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Research and verify case intelligence
- Prioritize, manage multiple assignments and communicate the status of assignments in a timely manner
- Work closely with other team members and staff
- Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities
- Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Handle litigation
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
- Carry out any other tasks as requested by Manager/Dep. manager
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or preferably LLB in Law with above mentioned skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below,