|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2019|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
First Consult is a consulting firm in Ethiopia specializing in delivering effective and business-oriented solutions for development, business, strategy, human resources, finance and investment problems and needs of its clients.
In addition to Business Development Services, transaction advisory, development consulting and investment services, First Consult offers training and capacity building to organisations and individuals on various professional skill areas.
First Consult is currently seeking to hire the following personnel:
The HR Manager will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing, training, counseling and coaching staff
- Coordinating and managing recruiting process for staff and maintaining a smooth onboarding process
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
- Advice salaries and other benefit scheams
- Assisting in performance management and conducting performance reviews
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
- Supporting professional development of staff
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
- BA degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Minimum 6+ years work experience in human resources
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and conducting workplace investigations
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post mentioned before October 30, 2019, 5PM EAT through email email@example.com clearly writing the position they are applying for in the Subject line.