|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 10, 2019|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Post: HR Officer (Maternity Cover)
Duty base: Addis Ababa
Duration: Four Months
Closing Date: November 26, 2019
The successful candidate is responsible for HRIS database management and documentation, follows up of staff benefit administration and assists in Recruitment and selection, training and development and other HR functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate and support recruitment and selection
- Facilitates and works on the development and maintenance of sound HRIS and Ensure proper HR record management and documentation
- Monitor and follow up proper administration of staff benefits like annual leave, medical expense, insurance and pension
- Support in the preparation of periodic HR reports and
- Follow up of staff contract administration
The successful candidate must possess BA in Human Resource Management, Management or related field and a minimum of Four years relevant experience with strong interpersonal, team work and analytical skill and a good knowledge of HRIS.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter along with recent CV no later than December 15, 2019 to: ActionAid Ethiopia P.O. Box 1261 Addis Ababa
Or E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly encourage CVs to be submitted via the above email address. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Note that applications received after the dead line shall not be considered.
“ActionAid will be conducting safeguarding reference checks on the successful candidate