|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 2, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Term of employment: Permanent
- Arrange and coordinate all new employee induction.
- Compile Adverts for available positions and advertise.
- Assist with initiatives to ensure improved relations/performance.
- Coordinate and update employee engagements and terminations data.
- Arrange meetings and interviews for all recruitment requirements in the plant.
- Service employee inquiries timorously to ensure an efficient delivery of HR service.
- Assist in HR related matters and administration of Benefits schemes where necessary.
- Coordinate and update recruitment report and keep an updated list of active vacancies.
- Generate monthly HR reports.
- Provide professional guidance on human resources function matters to line management and employees.
- Provide data to wages and salary departments to ensure accurate processing of payroll changes on employees. Other duties assigned by the HRBP.
Must know Ethiopian labor law additionally responsible for short and long term planning of all the HR related functions like workforce planning, recruitment, staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, associate and labor relations, benefits, workforce training and development etc.
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Management
- 10 years out of which 5 Years in similar position
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements are invited to send their CV and
relevant documents through firstname.lastname@example.org or
submit in person their non-returnable application, with CV and copies of relevant
documents within 5 days from the first date of this announcement.
Address: Get-As International PLC, 2nd floor, Arada Sub-City woreda 01, located around
Commercial Printing Press or opposite to the entrance of Ministry of Innovation and
Technology. Tel No. 011-1 559543, 011 1 -571309, 011-1 557485