|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
KMS ETH health trading SC is a business oriented share company works on country’s health system and will be launched soon. KMS ETH health trading SC office is based on Addis Ababa. KMS ETH health would like to invite experienced and competent candidates for the following listed vacant posts:
The main responsibilities of this role is to manage the accounting and HR admin including conducting regular monitoring and follow-up of a number of financial and human resource administration. This role is high-volume, with end-to-end hands on exposure, requiring someone with significant tenacity who can deliver results on-time and achieving mission and vison of the company.
- Lead the day-to-day work within KMS ETH Health Trading S.C CEO
- Manage the finance and HR admin team to ensure smooth operations.
- Enforce and implement necessary accounting process controls to ensure quality and compliance including proposing updates to the financial policies and procedures
- Ensure the foundation is compliant with national statutory reporting and lead the local audit/s including project audits.
- Manage the finance and accounting systems in the head office and regulate human resource administration.
- Prepare and analyze monthly project forecast and yearly financial latest estimate (cumulative current to year end position) and enforce associated budgetary controls.
- Prepare financial project reports to CEO, management, donors/partners as required.
- Lead financial support to the fundraising team, including financial budgets for marketing purposes.
- Work day-to-day closely with in KMS ETH Health Trading S.C CEO and respond to any additional assistance as required.
- Manage procurement and logistics functions in the office and ensure proper accountability and compliance with all applicable policies.
- • Facilitate and coordinate HR admin responsibilities & activities with support from the KMS ETH Health Trading S.C HR team.
- Perform regular financial activities and report timely to the CEO and other concerned bodies.
- Regulate other workers based on HR operating manuals
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective leadership qualities
- Project completion ability
- Other duties as assigned by the line with CEO of KMS ETH health trading SC
KMS ETH health Trading SC would like to invite qualified, competent and energetic applicants on Contractual Basis.
REPORTING TO: CEO of KMS ETH Health Trading S.C Ethiopia
Reporting to the job holder: ONE
DURATION: 6 Month Contract extended based on achievements
APPLICATION: KMS ETH Health Trading S.C Head Office in face
START DATE: From July 12 or upon agreement
- University degree in accounting, finance, business, management business administration or related fields.
- minimum of 2 years + experience in a similar role, experience with share company and PLC is an advantage, previous experience of project controlling and finance regulation is preferred and strong Excel skills and other computer skills.
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Passionate and committed to Reach for Change’s mission, social change, social entrepreneurship and our programs.
- Approach work with a collaborative “can do” attitude and a desire for continuous improvement
- Flexible and see change as a natural condition
- Structured, independent and ability to take on ownership from start to finish of tasks/projects
- Mature, balanced personality with ability to maintain a cool head under high peak periods with intense pressure
- Fast learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player, to take initiative, and to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Reach for Change recognizes that creating the change we want to see around us starts with ourselves, in our own organization.
Applicants should attach their Curriculum vitae, copies of degree or diploma transcript, and other relevant documents
Women are encouraged to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply within 5 working days to: -
KMS ETH Health Trading S.C
Addis Ababa City, Bole Sub City,
Woreda 07, Figa Mazoria Area,
Gebrila Building, Office number 302
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: +251116683204 /+251-9-04-86-87-88