|Location||SULULTA, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HR Officer job description
Human Resources Officer Job Summary
The Human Resources Officer will facilitate new hires for the company. This will include screening, recruiting, interviewing, and placing workers. HR represents both the employee and the company. The Human Resources Officer will be organized, and perform administrative and strategic hiring duties. They also have the crucial task of complying with all state and federal regulations for HR.
Human Resources Officer responsibilities include:
· Support the factory manager by implementation of HR initiatives and systems
· Be actively involved in recruitment of workers using hiring process
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Maintain employee records (attendance, Over time worked data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
· Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
· Covering all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
· Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
· Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
· Proven work experience as HR officer (2 year and plus in similar company is preferable)
· Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, etc.)
· Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
· Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HR
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
· Strong ethics and reliability
· BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
Place of work
· head office addis ababa and/or Oromiya region Sululta town
ABAYS, Human Resource Department will invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send (i) an Application letter, (ii) Resume, and (iii) Copies of working (FOOD MANUFACTURING ) and educational credentials to ;email@example.com and include
“HR POSITION IS FOR SULULTA FACTORY'
NB. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 07/04/2020