|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Company SummaryOrganic Liquid producing PLC is a private Company established in Ethiopia. The Company is producing and distributing organic liquid fertilizer for commercial farms and small holder farmers to improve soil fertility and increase crop productivity product in Ethiopia.
Under the supervision of the human resource administration manager of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC, She/he will be responsible for all human resource and general service activities such overseeing safe guarding of the company properties; proper utilization and management of vehicles; monitor legislative activities shall in place to administrator human resources.
- Follow up the recruitment, promotion, transfer and dismissal of the organization's human resources in accordance with the law and the organization's guidelines;
- Ensures the safety and health of workers;
- Records and reports sick, grievances and various permits issued to be effective by employees
- Provides family and pension identification of new employees; record the information
- Develop a plan for daily work; Informs the nearest supervisors to prepare the required inputs on time; act timely for result
- Provide a detailed monthly report on telephone, electricity, water and other monthly expenses and coordinate timely payment of due time
- Renew the company various licenses and other similar activities related to the annual service fees
- Deploys the company's vehicles on a daily basis, monitors the operation of the enterprise; monitors the consumption of fuel and lubricants; provides timely maintenance and service of vehicles;
- Ensures the safeguarding of property and premises;
- Transfer employee’s working hour attendance information to the Department of Finance; due payroll preparation
- Performs periodic staff review by the authorized body;
- Assess the various requests from the employees of the enterprise and the decisions made by the relevant managers in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Proclamation and the collective bargaining agreement;
- Implements other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
Working place: Amhara region hageramariam kesem woreda Tulufa factory compound around sheno
Key skills for Sales Person
- Commercial awareness; good problem solving, communication, team working and practical cultivation skills..
- Computer Skill.
- Be able to work with high efficiency and passion
Interested candidates should submit their CV by E-mail or deliver Non-returnable copies of their Testimonies in person at our office with 15 working days due date of announcement
Location:- 22 Golagol square Nazeret Building 4th Floor
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org