|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company Yemsrach Abera and family general trading PLC is a leading food processing company with popular brand name TAPU Prepare Foods since 2000 E/C. Our company is work on the best cultural foods processing & packing and distribute for local and international market. Our products include Injera, Difo dabo, packed doro wot, minchet abeshe be-keye and be alecha, miser wot catering and other Baltena products. We would like to invite qualified applicants in the following vacant positions. Only qualified candidates will be communicated.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
Education & Experience
- BA Degree in HRM Management, Public Administration business management or other related fields from recognized college or university
- 3 year experience out of which 1 year is on management or senior position and we encourage those worked in manufacturing industry.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Country and International laws
- Ability to motivate, lead, and work with teams
Qualified applicants fulfilling the above criteria can submit an application/ covering letter including CV and copy of relevant supporting documentation to the address below
Women applicants are highly encouraged.
Addres :- Around wosen grocery near AYU Specialized clinic. Human Resource Management Department Office
Note: Use "Human Resource Management Head" as the subject line of your email!