|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Easy Ethiopia is one of the fastest growing tech enabled start-ups in Ethiopia. We are in the ride-hailing (Easy Trip), e-commerce (Easy Market), Last mile delivery (Easy Delivery) and telecom (Easy Telecom) Businesses. To keep up with the exponential growth of this business and employee’s, we are looking to hire Human Resource Manager to join our team.
The HR Manager is accountable for HR policies, personnel recruitment and retention; compensation and benefits; and staff productivity and performance management. S/he is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the administrative functions of organizations among their key work duties including recruiting, interviewing and hiring new staff. S/he provides support to managers on all RH related matters including hiring, termination, performance evaluations and employee relations.
· Creates and monitors a human resources system that complies with top organizational objectives.
· Serves as the offices first point-of-contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters in relation to Human Resources in Easy Ethiopia.
· Processes new hires and drives the on-boarding process, performance management, facilitates employee exits, and other activities.
· Manages recruitment activities: posts jobs, tracks candidate responses and monthly/annual recruitment costs, develop recruitment reports, schedule interviews, and corresponds with candidates.
· Coordinates with Department staff and leads recruitment efforts including creating and posting descriptions for vacancies, reviewing applications and scheduling interviews, negotiating and extending offers.
· Maintains HR files and assumes primary responsibility for setup, maintenance and compliance of employment files as per the laws, and performs scheduled compliance audits;
· Leads staff productivity and retention efforts for personnel, including supporting professional growth and development plans.
· Collaborate with finance team on HR related tasks.
· Provides coaching to managers on all HR related matters including hiring, termination, performance evaluations, employee relations and organizational policies.
· Responsible for ensuring comprehensive human resources policies and procedures are in place, comply with the law; and ensuring all staff are trained as required.
· Performs other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
· Degree in Law, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field. (Preferred)
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in managing Human Resources.
· Excellent diplomatic, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
· Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, mentor and direct staff while creating a positive team environment.
· Thorough understanding of and ability to analyse human resources functions.
· Expert computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Must be fluent in Amharic and English.
· Must treat all documents in a confidential manner.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through ethiojobs.net or send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org