|Location||Sebeta or Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Gauging needs of the organization’s human resource requirements, and accordingly putting a plan of action to fulfill those needs with the placement of talented professionals
- Maintain employee records (attendance) according to policy and legal requirement
- Design and implement timely performance appraisals of employees and generating timely appraisal reports and give clear feedback and suggestions on their performance
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and inspiring work environment to ensure a level of comfort amongst the employees and eliminate any stressful atmosphere that may hinder the performance of the staff
- Keeping the organization’s practices in tune with the labor laws, tax laws, permissible working hours, minimum wages, and a no-discrimination policy.
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- draw up, negotiate, and administer labor contracts that cover issues such as grievances, wages, benefits that is compliant with government laws
- Administer payroll procedures, prepare reports for the accounting department, and resolve any payroll problems or discrepancies.
- Manage, create and implement employee supervision policy and regulation, monitoring attendance and leave forms
- Develop and implement compensation and benefits plans
- Organize and implement training, learning, and development programs
- Ensures the maintenance of personnel records for all employees, administer and handle correspondence and record-keeping
- A minimum of 6 years of proven work experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing firm is a plus
- Solid understanding of the national labor laws
- Excellent communication skill
- Leadership skill
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in law or a related field required.
Place of Work: Sebeta or Addis Ababa
Candidates who are interested in the position and fulfill the above criteria can submit a CV, application letter, and other credentials at our office, Bole DH Geda Building 1st floor office no. 1-16 with in five consecutive working days from the date of the posting.