|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Dashen Breweries is a major player in the rapidly developing Ethiopian Brewery market. Our Vision is to be Ethiopia’s Number One Brewing Company and our Purpose is to “Delight Consumers and Enrich Communities”.
Our flagship Brands, Dashen and Balegeru are renowned for their great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we have a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunity exists.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains all employee files. This includes updating the files, filing all incoming letters and correspondence
- Maintains all employee related issues in a confidential manner;
- Maintains the HR database
- Ensures that job announcement are posted and logged, compiles necessary statistics for each recruitment
- Prepares all correspondence related to employment applications, terminations, transfers, resignations, retirements etc.
- Follows up all employee's annual leaves as per the given dates and reminds the concerned employees.
- BA degree in HRM, Management, business management, business administration or equivalent
- At least two years relevant work experience in HR generalist
- Proactive and initiative driven
- Analytical and good judgment ability
- Understanding of HR & Administration
- Understanding of business acumen
- Strong communication skill
Interested applicants who met the MINIMUM requirements should send their application and CV to the following address before march 4, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Dashen Brewery Share Company,
Gondar and Debre Berhan Plants
E-mail to: email@example.com
Please mention the Title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email.