Human Resource Officer
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Yechaka Coffee is a metropolitan cafe first opened its doors with the aim of delivering extraordinary coffee experiences paired with healthy and traditionally-infused breakfast menus. Gaining popularity and growth in a short amount of time, the coffee shop expanded to the central business district area of the city launching its fourth branch soon.
Yechaka Coffee would like to recruit qualified applicants for the position of Human Resource Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format
- Level IV Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management
- 3 to 4 years of work experience as an HR officer preferably in the hospitality industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Leadership skill
- Sympathetic attitude
- Quick decision making skill
- Training and development skill
- Job design and job analysis skill
Candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to drop their application letter and updated CV in person to our location below or through Ethiojobs.net
Chaka Coffee 22 branch , Chaka Coffee, Mickey Leland St, in front of 3 Day International Hotel Addis Ababa, Ethiopia