|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 31, 2019|
|Category|| Administration |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
BEAM INTERNATIONAL PLC is a company located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The company is mainly working in Printing & Book Binding Machineries business sectors. .
• Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
• Knows national and local labor laws and regulations, and provides the latest national and local personnel policies/regulations for the company.
• Submits all kinds of personnel management reports on time to team leaders.
• Responds the contract management (full-time, part-time, and temporary) such as withdrawing procedures and management of employment contracts (prepare, evaluate, renew, and termination).
• Improves the staff working management of employee’s attendance, working overtime, pension, and relative insurance.
• Reports the expense statement of salary and welfare to the Finance Department.
• Cooperates with the external audit department to check and clear the personnel-related accounts and working procedures periodically.
• Assists and improves the strength and efficiency of recruitment, training, and team building of employees.
• Perform other Administrative duties as may be assigned
Job Skills: Not Specified
• BA degree in Human Resource Management, Management, and Business Management.
• Work Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years’ Merchandise, Printing & Manufacturing companies working experience
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Written and spoken communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Category: Human Resource and Recruitment, Management
• Career Level: Mid Level (+ 5 years experience)
• Organizational structure reporting to: General Manager
Job Education Requirements: BA degree in Human Resource Management
Job Experience Requirements: 5years
Job application procedure
Address: Tel: 0111 55 85 20 / 0911 476724/0911 939485 e-mail:= beam.eth.net / email@example.com