WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Human Resource Administration is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- To Develop the Skills and Capabilities of Staff.
- Monitor Staff Performance and Attendance Activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Controlling fixed asset of the organization.
- Controlling stoke of the organization.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Essential degree in human resource management or related field.
- More than 5 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, on boarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Strong ethical standards.