|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ROMINA PLC was established in 1973. It is engaged in multidisciplinary segments, from Café & Restaurant, to various import activities and coffee export. Currently the company is managing more than 600 employees. The company’s engagement in multi segment business will give a better opportunity for employees to develop their skill and profession in different area.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide analysis on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Build a culture of good communication, team spirit and cooperation throughout the company
- Foster smooth employee relation through good employee service, and through timely, fair and consistent response to employee inquiries and demands
- make sure that staff get paid correctly and on time,
- administer employee pensions and benefits,
- Any other duties delegated from time to time by management
Required knowledge and Competence
Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management, Human Resource Management or closely related fields.
· Minimum of 2 Years relevant work experience in human resources management.
- Advanced computer skills, good command of the English language
- Knowledge of human resources policies, procedures, rules and regulations;
- Knowledge of the federal laws and regulations relating to human resources management;
- Knowledge of recruitment sources and the availability of candidates;
- Ability to prepare concise, accurate written and oral reports on analytical findings and status reports;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate with others and exercise strong interpersonal skills.
Female applicants encouraged to apply.
Those interested please email your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com