|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Prepared and implemented the Company’s annual plan and budget, and established and communicated operational goals and performance targets to support achievement of Company objectives;
- Formulated and overseen administrative policies and procedures to provide effective human resources, materials, and facilities throughout the Company;
- Directed human resources management programs and developed and implemented schemes to enhance the Company’s human resource capabilities;
- Overseen recruitment, training and development, and implemented performance management scheme across the Company;
- Cultivated working environment that promotes teamwork, collaboration, and transparency among work units.
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics or related field
Experience: A minimum of 10 (ten) years’ experience in a commercial environment of which at least three (3) years in a managerial/supervisory position
- Substantial knowledge in managerial reporting, financial modeling, financial management and accounting policies and practices;
- Organizing and coordinating skills;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy;
The Company offers competent salary and benefits package.
Deadline for application is the 5th of November, 2020.
Place of Work (Duty Station): Addis Ababa
- Interested applicants can send their formal application letter, CV, and testimonies to [email protected] or submit a copy of their non-returnable documents (Monday-Friday, from 9:00am – 12:30 pm) in person to the following address:
Eaglepack Industries Plc;
Office No 406, 4th floor,
Awlo Business Center,
In front of Bole Medhani’alem Church
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.