|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|December 14, 2022
Responsible to lead on and manage all aspects of Human Resources within the assigned country He / She should be able to manage and oversee the implementation and compliance Human Resources policies, procedures, and systems. Provide expertise, support, and advice in the various Human Resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, performance management, Employment Law and employee relations, Employee engagement and talent management.
Business Responsibility Areas:
- Responsible for handling employee relations, employee engagements, grievances
- Ensure up to date Labour Laws are being followed, with regular contract updates
Recruitment and operations
- Engage with Campuses and Manage Campus Hiring for the organization
- Develop recruitment process, policy and guidelines and ensure service delivery excellence.
- Actively review and revise the process, tools, templates and guidelines aligned to Recruitment and HR strategy and stakeholder feedback
- Development and execution of effective attraction, sourcing & selection strategies to deliver top-quality talent and meet hiring plans in a timely and consistent manner
- Proactively meet potential future candidates to create an external talent pool for future workforce needs
- Leverage the IJP process and work closely with the Group to identify opportunities for internal candidates to promote talent mobility and retention of key talent
- Ensure the maintenance of a candidate database to meet current and future recruitment needs based on business objectives
- Maintain updated job descriptions with role requirements and complete information to provide necessary details for job evaluation process
Employee Life Cycle
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations across the organization including employee contracts, visa processing
- overseeing the payroll responsibility with the HR Payroll Officer, expenses, annual leave, etc.
- level of customer service and maintaining quality throughout the process.
- Ensure smooth offboarding (separation formalities) and exit interviews
- Ensure adherence of HR policies and procedures by all employees across the organization and Support Employees with HR related queries
- Manage the HRMS (SuccessFactors)
- Ensures accuracy of database of staff records and personal file information which should be consistently updated
- Consciously work to ensure that the candidate experience is positive
- Take on the responsibility of establishing a healthy and vibrant work culture across the organization
- Support on development and implementation of engagement and recognition programs for office employees.
- Deliver a superior onboarding experience for new hires at Concept, by providing high
Support Central/ Global HR Projects
- Contribute to development and implementation of process, policy and programs aligned to Talent Management strategy
- Ensure timely execution and monitor outcome of Talent Management and learning programs through defined metrics.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree
6+ years post qualification experience of handling similar roles in multinational companies
- Have to be fluent in reading, writing and speaking of Amharic
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written) is mandatory
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred