|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ASCOM MINING ETHIOPIA PLC (AME) is established in Ethiopia since November 2008 and has been exploring for gold and base metals in Western Ethiopia, Benishangul Gumuz National Regional State, Asosa Zone, Ethiopia. The company has successfully carried out modern and effective mineral exploration programs at its Asosa concession and has discovered the Dish Mountain Orogenic gold deposit and the Abetselo VMS Au & Cu deposit. AME has also identified a number of peripheral targets that are in close proximity to the Dish Mountain Gold Deposit to be treated as additional resources to a global Dish Mountain Resource.
AME has completed a scoping study, a JORC Compliant Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) and Pre-feasibility studies, all to the highest internationally recognised standards. Currently, AME is working on feasibility study to obtain mining license from Ministry of Mines and Petroleum. AME has been granted an exploration license in Dul – Ashashire area which is on advanced exploration stage on September 2018 and currently conducting detail exploration activities. AME has been using local professional and support staff and foreign consultants to carry out all the exploration and feasibility study. The Company currently has created job opportunity for more than 150 Ethiopians.
Ascom Mining Ethiopia PLC (AME) would like to invite competent, energetic, experienced and qualified applicants for the following three urgent vacancy announcement.
- Provides advice and assistance to supervisors and staff which includes, coordinating the staff recruitment process, information on the training needs and opportunities, preparation of job descriptions, performance reviews and promotion in collaboration with departments.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff ,
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff,
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors, GM and consult on human resource and work related issues.
- BA or MA Degree in Business Management or fields related to the job
- Supervisory skills, team building skills, problem solving skills, basic counseling skills, negotiations skills , etc.,
- 2 years or above with local and international experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter, CV and copies of education and other relevant documents by email in the following address: Email Address: email@example.com
Deadline for Application: 10 consecutive days from the date of this announcement.