|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The HR Officer, coordinates and supervises the activities of the Department She/he ensures that Technostyle Business Group HR strategies, policies, procedures and guidelines are implemented and regularly updated; sees to it that TS Business Group HR policies and Ethiopian laws are complied with. Working on the ERP system & managed the periodical report from the system
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and supervises the human resource functions of the Company;
- Develops coherent human resource strategies, policies, procedures and guidelines for proper implementation of activities of the Division and implements the same when approved;
- Ensures that policies, procedures and guidelines relating to personnel issues are well adhered to;
- Co-ordinates and conducts periodic and comprehensive training need assessments to enhance the knowledge and skills of the staff;
- Develops and regularly updates computerized database on human resources of the Company in addition ERP system.
- Prepares and submits quarterly and annual performance reports of the HR & Property Administration Executive
Term of Employment: Permanent after 60 working days the probation period evaluation.
Location: Lega Tafo at Company Factory
- BA Degree in HRM, Business Mgt./ Public Administration /or related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing company
- Desirable: Knowledge and correct interpretation of Ethiopian labor law and other government regulatory guidelines is required. Knowledge and ability to use HR policy, procedures and labor ERP software is desired.
- Fluent in English & Afaan Ormo is mandatory
- Good computer skill
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
Additional Required Skill and Basic Competencies
- Good interpersonal communication & Customer handling skills
- Problem-solving skills
Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their application letter along with non-returnable recent C.V within 10 days from the first date of announcement to the Human Resource Department through the below address. email@example.com
Note: Use "Human Resources Officer" as the subject line of your email!
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply