|Location||Tulefa (near Sheno town), Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2020|
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Senselet:Senselet Food Processing is a start-up company, looking for ambitious, eager-to-learn and talented employees who want to take responsibility and accountability in actively build our company and brands. Senselet is a Dutch-owned company making potato-based snacks and food products for the Ethiopian market and aims to become a leading food processing company. Currently, our modern processing facility, using the latest European processing technology, is located in Tulofa (65 km from Addis Ababa).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring overall hygiene activities in the organization.
- Use knowledge of sanitation procedures to eliminate all possible sources of infestation or unsanitary conditions.
- Conduct daily inspections on hygiene and sanitation conditions of all production, storage areas and compounds etc.
- Develop, implement and Conduct daily inspections and hygiene control system of every employee in the SFP facility.
- Visually monitor all areas of plant operations, identify areas of concern and recommend necessary corrective action.
- Evaluate, Identify and report structural deficiencies in the food operation system
- Manage and maintain cleaning and sanitation and documentation and records.
- Develop and implement an effective pest control system.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with regulatory laws.
- Manage and maintain a satisfactory waste disposal system.
- Prepare and review SOPs for cleaning and sanitation programs.
- Develop and review cleaning schedules, and implement these along with other departments.
- Coordinating with engineering department to implement preventive and corrective maintenance
- Provide leadership on Good Manufacturing Practices on factory floor and principles of 5S.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of their individual responsibilities in maintaining a clean and sanitary food production environment.
- Provide guidance and leadership on the sanitary design of the facility, equipment and grounds.
- Collaborate with HR and make sure that employees having medical test on the scheduled program.
- Participate in company environmental continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate line manager
Reporting to: Quality Manager
Start date: a.s.a.p.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental health/Environmental science and Sanitary science.
Experience: Minimum of 1 years of working Experience in the Food manufacturing industry, Knowledge of HACCP and ISO 22000:2018 preferred.
Technical skills: good in Amharic and English (speaking and writing), analytically strong (problem solving), strong communications skills.
Social skills: serious and hard-working, eager to learn, good feedback mentality, result oriented, taking responsibility and accountability, good in building and maintaining relations with farmers and others.
Application: send your application letter and CV to Natnael Eshetu firstname.lastname@example.org before 31/7/2020