|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 2, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HANKEB Accountancy and Consultancy would like hire the IFRS consultant for undergoing IFRS implementation and continuous support for it client. The consultants is take the IFRS conversion process and activates in project with the client from inception to delivery required output.
The specific duty and responsibly are:
- Provide support in designing and layout the ground work for scope and planning of IFRS project.
- In consultation with management, prepare client opening IFRS and other financial reporting and operational matters arising from first time adoption process.
- The consultant prepare IFRS conversion strategy and road map for clients
- Conduct gap analysis to understand the system, practice and what it takes for all full and SMEs IFRS convection.
- Review and prepare accounting policy, procedure manual, Templates and other related document in according to IFRS.
- Identify risk related to implementation of IFRS and setup mitigation plan.
- Guide and support the client design and implement the system change necessary for it to adopt and implement Full and SMEs IFRS.
- Participate in preparation of set IFRS compliance financial statement.
- Regularly update project manager on the progress of the project and on any issues related to the task.
- Continuously seek ways to develop best practice to client.
- BA and MScs in accounting with relevant experience for this constancy service year of 7 years for BA or 5 year Masters respectively.
- Consulting and auditing experience on finance management.
- ACCA qualified, professional level, IPSAS or DIPifr is asset.
- Experience on Implementation of IFRS is advantageous.
Any candidate who satisfies the above requirement can send your document directly to the following address. Email: email@example.com or contact person Phone 0911 07 06 15.