|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||May 1, 2020|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
okta Technology PLC is an IT solution provider established in 2003 E.C. by well-experienced and qualified professionals committed to promote the development and effective use of IT technologies in Ethiopia. Since our establishment, we have been genuinely serving many customers in government and non-government organizations, financial industry and other business communities. We are continuously partnering with reputable global manufacturers to move ahead and help our customers realize the full potential of their technology infrastructure by offering insightful consulting, hardware, software and sophisticated solutions.
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Network design and architecture
- Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- Responsible to manage the core network.
- Configuring and Managing Aruba Airwave and Ruckus SCI
- Troubleshooting Advanced Routing Issues (BGP, OSPF, VRF Lite, VASI, Redistributions and more)
- Preparing Network Diagrams and documentations
- Configuring and Managing Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
- Configuring and Managing Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Configuring and Managing Cisco MSE
- Configuring and Managing Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Performing Wireless Network Site Surveys
- Performing Wireless Network Analysis
- Produce Documentations and Reports
- Design and Configure Cisco Wireless Solutions
- Design and Configure Cisco Security Solutions
- Design and Configure Cisco Borderless Network Solutions
- Design and Configure WAN Solutions
- Design and Configure Cisco Data Center Solutions
- Design and Configure Cisco Enterprise Network Solutions
- Collaborate with delivery teams to architect networking and security solutions in line with delivery capabilities
- Evangelize the value proposition of networking and security solutions through informal discussion or workshop settings
Required qualifications and key skills
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- At least 1 years’ work experience on Network, Security and management roll out of which 1 year on the similar or related position.
- HCNA/CCNA CCNP, CCDP NSE4 or above certification
- DELL EMC Having Design and Implementation experience on Converged and Hyper converged products like VxBlock, VxRack & VxRail
- Experience supporting enterprise network environments, ideally at larger Service Providers.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Collaboration, Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Data Center, and Storage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing company in the IT industry. Our working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. Do we have your attention? Please send your application to the following E-mail address: email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application.