|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company Yemsrach Abera and family general trading PLC is a leading food processing company with popular brand name TAPU Prepare Foods since 2000 E/C. Our company is work on the best cultural foods processing & packing and distribute for local and international market. Our products include Injera, Difo dabo, packed doro wot, minchet abeshe be-keye and be alecha, miser wot catering and other Baltena products. We would like to invite qualified applicants in the following vacant positions. Only qualified candidates will be communicated.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify export markets and demands
- Plan and coordinate shipment of goods for export
- Ensure that LC terms are complied with and export proceeds are collected timely
- Identifying, contacting and establishing strong working relationship with buyers, suppliers, brokers, forwarders, transport companies, banks and other involved parties.
- Making sure that the company follows the relevant governmental rules and regulations in its activities.
- Prepare submit and follow up necessary documents, forms and letters related to the export process
Education & Experience
- BA Degree in Business Administration Management Economics Accounting or other related fields of study
- A minimum of five year experience in import and export activities out of which two year as import and export manager or equivalent position
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Country and International laws
- Ability to motivate, lead, and work with teams
Qualified applicants fulfilling the above criteria can submit an application/ covering letter including CV and copy of relevant supporting documentation to the address below
Women applicants are highly encouraged.
Addres :- Around wosen grocery near AYU Specialized clinic. Human Resource Management Department Office
Note: Use "Import and Export Manager" as the subject line of your email!