WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify export markets and demands
- Plan and coordinate shipment of goods for export
- Ensure that LC terms are complied with and export proceeds are collected timely
- Identifying, contacting and establishing strong working relationship with buyers, suppliers, brokers, forwarders, transport companies, banks and other involved parties.
- Making sure that the company follows the relevant governmental rules and regulations in its activities.
- Prepare submit and follow up necessary documents, forms and letters related to the export process.
- Educational level: BA in management, Business Administration, Economics and other related fields.
- Work experiences: Five years and above experience
- Fluency in Amharic and English both in Written and Spoken
- Able to work flexible hours and meet deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Country and International laws
- Ability to motivate, lead, and work with teams
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of export processes
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below