|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Position: Individual Consultant/ Field Officers
Location: Somali and Dire Dawa Regions
Program: Improving COVID-19 Prevention, Preparedness and Case Management for Vulnerable Populations in Ethiopia project
Time Frame: 3 months
Scope of work:
The consultants will be responsible to implement site level (community and health facility) COVID-19 response activities. He/she will provide immediate technical assistance to target health facilities and beneficiaries in the community including IDP camps. The incumbent will conduct regular site visits and program monitoring activities. He/she will conduct regular program data collection and reporting at sites level. The job holder is expected to provide site level health education and risk communication support to health workers and beneficiaries. Implement contact tracing in collaboration with woreda level and health facility based health workers. Provide site level assistance on case management and infection prevention activities. Implement other tasks assigned by the Project Manager, regional focal person and Project HOPE leadership as needed.
Required qualification and experience:
- Diploma in clinical or public health nursing is a requirement and BSc is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience health programs and clinical practice
- Experience of implementing health and WASH programs at IDP sites is desirable
- Proficiency on local language besides Amharic and English
- Proficiency in MS and basic computer applications
Interested applicants may submit their application letter and CV trough Ethiojobs website on or before Monday, July 20, 2020, before 5:00 pm.