|Location||Bishoftu/Debrezeit, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
East African Lion Brands is a leading FMCG manufacturing company in Ethiopia. Located in Bishoftu and comprised of three production facilities—Home Care, Personal Care, and Supplementary Food—the company’s portfolio includes Crown, Peacock, Vitex, and many other household essentials. East African Lion Brands is now hiring key positions to aid in the growth of the company, and a competitive salary will be offered for the right candidate.
We are looking for a skilled the ICT Department Manager is responsible for the initiation of information technology strategies by delivering business and Information systems services, researching, and implementing technological strategic solutions and Managing Staff. He/she will coordinate the smooth run and effective operations of the different ICT services in all functions through proper oversight and coordination of ICT resources and lead the ICT Department Staff and bring efficiency in various processes of the Company.
Competencies (Skills& abilities)
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to lead and Manage Team.
- Have enough ERP Software Experience (Saige 360, SAP, etc)
- Proven records of ICT Project Management Experiences
- Proficient in MS Office
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA/MSc Degree in Computer Sciences/ Computer Engineering/Information Technology/ Management Information System and 10 years relevant experience of which 4 years in a managerial position or BSc Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Management Information System and 15 of relevant experience and years in a managerial position.
Interested candidates who meet the above listed requirements can send ONLY detailed C.V and application letter within 5 working days from the date of announcement to the following Email: Tadesse.Teshome@ealbi.com and Meskerem.Gudeta@ealbi.com
Women are encouraged to apply, and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The Closing date for application is June 30, 2021.