WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Information desk Treating customers responsibly, providing information service according to their needs and will be specifically tasked with the following responsibilities
- He /She welcomes customers & request the type of service /information/ that the customer would like to receive and connect with the relevant department
- Tell and show telephone number and direction of the department in which the service is provided, at the request of the consumer;
- Complete and register customers' forms and provide a guest entry card, which will eventually receive the card,
- Receive telephone inquiries from customers of the department and submit to the appropriate department;
- Collect telephone, written, oral / written complaints and grievances from customers or concerned service provider and report to the commission;
- Prepares and delivers a plan performance report on its activities.
Education and Experience
- 0 years of work experience
- Job Grade: VI
- Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the positions Notice
- We encourage applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, disability or/and gender.
- Registration will be 5 consecutive working day from the date of the announcement
- Applicant from TVETs should bring COC Certificate
- Applicants with experience more than stated above can apply
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- The exam date will be announced internally and communicated through phone.
- Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and CV through the following address: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tell Phone 011 6671792