|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The purpose of this job is to evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the bank’s internal control, risk management and governance system and give assurance and consulting service to management and prepare and compile inspection reports; conduct special investigation, follow up the rectification of audit reports and follow up the effective implementation of the Department’s Risk Based Audit Plan.
Educational Qualification Required:
- B.A. in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Auditing or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
- 6 years relevant experience of which two years as a Senior Auditor or equivalent.
- Auditing skill & skill in risk based Audit
- Knowledge on Domestic banking operations
- Knowledge on Bank Credit Management skills
- Knowledge on trade service and international Banking
- Basic Managerial Skill and people management skill
- Communication skills
- Computer application skill
- Emotional Intelligence
- Report writing skill
- Data analysis and presentation skill etc.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department for Addis Ababa and to respective branches of the Bank for outline Banking Centers within ten working days from the date of this announcement.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62