|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for a skilled Internal Auditor to oversee all aspects of Internal Auditing, practices and processes.
The role and responsibility of Internal Auditor are:
- Examine and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the farm internal control systems and procedures and recommend corrective actions.
- Develop annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Advise the managements on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit function
- Review the accuracy and timeliness of audit activities and provided to managements.
- Discuss audit findings and recommend issues with farm managers and also report significant issues.
- Assist the development of an internal control culture, including training to staff.
- Monitor the trends and Continuous improvement in the internal audit area.
- Conduct re- investigations and reviews as requested by farm managements.
- Communicate with the external auditor on internal control issues.
- Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
- Report on internal control issues and the implementation of the internal audit plan to farm managements.
- Participate in the Board of Auditors meetings.
- The Internal auditor must give training on issues that concern him/her to the workers that he/she supervises
Duty station: Mullo Farm Plc, Chancho-Derba road (60KM from Addis Ababa)
- Completed Tertiary Degree in Bachelor of Science or Administration
- Minimum 2 years proven experience
- Computer literate and proficiency in MS. Office and Excel
- Maintain professional, responsible, ethical and objective work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication in English, Amharic and Oromifa
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Sex (Female)
Application must be accompanied with:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact details of three references
- Cover letter as to what attributes applicant will be able to bring to position applied for.
Only shortlist of candidates will be contact for an interview
Mullo Farm PLC
P.O. Box 1477-1250 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 011 663 7777
Fax: 011 663 9559