|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The purpose of internal audit is to provide an objective source of information to the senior leaders to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls. Other objectives of internal audits are evaluating internal controls, monitoring regulatory compliance, and verifying and protecting assets.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and examines accounting cash management, stock control, sales, purchase, and other operations of the Company are carried out in compliance with established policies and procedures;
- Reviews and appraises the adequacy and effectiveness of the accounting, financial, sales and other operating systems of the Company;
- Verifies the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded from losses and damages;
- Reviews external audit reports and submits proposals to his supervisor on corrective measures to be taken;
- Follows-up the adequacy of measures taken to implement recommendations given in previous audit reports;
- Recommends improvements in accounting, financial and administrative operating procedures;
Term of Employment: Permanent after 60 working days the probation period evaluation.
Location: Lega Tafo at Company Factory
- Master /BA/ Degree in Accounting or related.
- 4/6 years of relevant experience respectively.
- In manufacturing company work experience Advantageous
- Reporting writing skill both in Amharic &English
- Experience in ERP system in manufacture company advantageous
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS:
- Effective communication and presentation skill;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Consistently show integrity. ...
- Very good with technology. ...
- collaborative relationships with other
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their application letter along with non-returnable recent C.V within 10 days from the first date of announcement to the Human Resource Department through the below address. email@example.com
Note: Use “Internal Auditor" as the subject line of your email!
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply