|Location||Dire Dawa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Internal Control Officer I- for Branches Under Dire Dawa District
- The Internal Control Officer will check all banking operations, examine accounting records and other documents to ascertain compliance with established procedures of the Bank, and provide recommendations on the adequacy and effectiveness of operation systems and the efficiency with which activities are carried out
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in a business related field e.g. Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration
- At least Three (3) years relevant banking experience
Required Technical Competency
- Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Good knowledge of Bank’s accounting and procedures.
- Ability to respond to basic client inquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory