WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 4, 2022|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Under the general supervision of Internal Controls Manager, the Internal Controls Associate will play a key role in the Company's baseline controls compliance program and developing a strong internal controls environment. Involves in conducting control reviews and reports on the performance and effectiveness of the control activities, ensuring compliance with organizational policies and procedures. The Internal Controls Associate will also be expected to help identify opportunities to strengthen the control environment and also identifying process efficiencies.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Assists with the continuous development of the internal control framework (baseline controls & risk matrix) within the organization.
- Involves in conducting risk assessment of all functional areas.
- Assists in reviewing control activities to ensure risks are effectively mitigated and updating documentation as required.
- Involves in testing control activities on a periodic basis and assessing their performance and effectiveness.
- Assists in providing observations and recommendations to various stakeholders and follow-up implementation with in agreed timeframe.
- Involves in evaluating compliance with existing JTI policies and procedures, operating guidelines and regulations.
- Assists in conducting investigations as required.
- Involves in following up and clearing open audit issues for their proper action.
- Follows up applications of Collective Labor Agreement, Internal Regulations and Safety policies of the Company.
- BA Degree in Accounting, Proficient English language skill and MS Office confident user
- Minimum 1-2 years finance / audit experience with Fast Moving Consumer Goods company.