|Date Posted||August 21, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
People in Need is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded on the ideals of humanism, freedom, equality and solidarity. We consider human dignity and freedom to be fundamental values. We believe that people anywhere in the world should have the right to make decisions about their lives and to share the rights expressed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
The People in Need organization was established in 1992 by a group of Czech war correspondents who were no longer satisfied with merely relaying information about ongoing conflicts and began sending out aid. It gradually became established as a professional humanitarian organization striving to provide aid in troubled regions and support adherence to human rights around the world.
Throughout our over 25 years of its existence, People in Need has become one of the biggest non-profit organizations in Central Europe. In addition to humanitarian aid and human rights, it now also targets education and helps people living in social exclusion.
We are part of Alliance 2015, a strategic network of seven European non-governmental organizations engaged in humanitarian aid and development projects. This collaboration increases effectiveness, both in working in the target countries and in campaigns aimed at influencing the attitudes of politicians and the general public in Europe. In our over 16 years operation in Ethiopia, has focused on projects in five main areas of interest: Education and Social protection, Environment, Livelihood and Agriculture, Water, sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Emergency programs.
PIN currently is seeking energetic, disciplined, responsible Female Intern to work under Finance department
Length of internship: for 6 months
Number required: 1 (one)
Duties of Finance Intern:
- Preparing of cash payment voucher, Invoice, withholding tax payment voucher.
- Filing and arranging of Invoice, cash and other finance related documents.
- Make sure that each month payroll is signed by Dilla staff members.
- Follow-up on cash disbursement process at cash disbursement spot.
- Closely working with cashier & Accountant to support & to build capacity in managing finance related issues.
- Scanning & archiving of all finance related documents.
- Any other finance related tasks as required and assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and Accounting, Management and other related fields of study from a recognized higher education institution.
- Female with zero years of work experience required.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and knowledge of Accounting.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Interested applicants for the position should fill the application form and send their CV and Cover letter as soon as possible via following the link: Finance Intern Application Form until August 27,2020.
Should any information needed please contact using: email@example.com
Please note: PIN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
People in Need staff are expected to perform job duties and responsibilities in accordance with People in Need Code of conduct and key policies (available at: www.peopleinneed.cz/policies)
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.