|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Internship |
Zerihun Associates is an international development consultancy and research firm specializing in impact evaluations. The firm's major intervention areas include process evaluation, cost-effectiveness analysis, household and enterprise survey data collection, electronic survey designs, data quality management, and data analysis and reporting.
Zerihun Associates is looking for a highly motivated, qualified, and capable Fresh graduate for an internship program.
· Help implement HR software to manage HR operation;
· Assis the HR department identifying shortlisted candidates
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related Social Science field;
· 0-1 years of experience
· Understanding of Ethiopian Labor Law
· Knowledge of HR functions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software;
· Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants must directly apply through an online application site – www.ethiojobs.net.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/exam