|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
BA Degree in Logistic & Supply Chain Management or other related field plus three years of relevant experience.
Competency (Knowledge, skills, and other abilities)
- Knowledge in inventory and supply chain management
- Record Management Skill
- Ability in documentation, review and monitor product codes
- Communication skill
- Problem solving skill
- Relationship management skill
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data
- Data base management skill
- Ability to prepare routine paper work
- Place of Work: Head Office
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probation period
- The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
- The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afaan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
- Registration Deadline: August 24, 2020
- Place of Registration: HRM Process located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th (Kindly use lifts no 6)
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit copies of non-returnable CV with application letter and copy of credentials. The credentials shall include temporary degree, student copy and other relevant documents and the applicants should appear in person with original documents for confirmation on registration at respected registration places.