|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 4, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Who We Are
Info Gain Consulting is an execution-oriented management and technology consulting firm. We deliver program management, financial management, performance improvement, and technology enablement solutions to commercial and government clients. Clients value our ability to bring together expertise in people, processes, technology, and data to help them prepare for growth, manage risk, and improve operations.
Investment Advisor – Horn Of Africa
Perform Business Development and Transaction Support services for the United States International Development Finance Corporation in the Horn of Africa with a geographic coverage area to include Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, and South Sudan.
Orientation - Selected candidates must participate in a two week orientation program to be held in Washington, DC within six (6) weeks of job offer.
On-Going Training - Candidates must participate in up to two additional weeks of job training each calendar year at a regional or international location.
- A minimum five (5) years of full-time employment in investment banking, financial advisory, project development, development finance, financial services or development finance-related consulting, or private equity within the Horn of Africa.
- Strong written and oral English communications skills
- Expertise in project structuring and corporate and project finance and financial modeling capability
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision and interest and commitment to international development
- Existing and extensive network of professional contacts in the Horn of Africa
- Training in USA and other overseas locations
- Health insurance
- Paid Leave
- Travel Allowances
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
Please include the the following in your application:
- Resume that details the required recent and relevant experience
- Cover letter that describes your relevant experience and qualifications.
- A minimum of three (3), but no more than five (5), professional contacts in Horn of Africa to demonstrate nature and breadth of professional network of contacts currently in the region. The list shall include the contacts' name, position, organization, and phone number, email address, current position and organization, and dates, position, organization, and relationship to you.
- A minimum of three (3), but no more than five (5), past performance professional references that includes the references' name, phone number, email address, current position and organization, and dates, position, organization, and relationship to you.