|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia (HFHE) is part of Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), a leading global nonprofit housing organization working in more than 70 countries globally, nine of them in Africa. Set up in 1976, HFHI is driven by the vision that everyone needs a decent place to live. We build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter. Our programmatic interventions address: Habitability, Basic Services, Tenure Security and Affordability.
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia here by invites eligible bidders (Individual Consultant or Consulting firms) to submit their bids for the baseline study.
- Any individual consultant or consulting firm which fulfills the following minimum requirement can take the detailed terms of reference from the HFHE Office in-person through email by request. The individual consultant/consulting firm should fulfill the following requirements: -
- Renewed legal license with TIN
- Experienced and qualified professionals engaged in the subject matter with minimum qualification MA/MSc degree and above in Engineering, public Health, Marketing, Economics, or related subject and practical knowledge. All CV should clearly explain their role and experience specifically in area of WASAH.
- Bidders must submit their technical and financial documents separately.
- Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.