|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
|Category|| Consultancy |
|Job Type|| Contract |
(Procurement of Dignity kit)
Transform: Primary Health Care Activity is a USAID- funded health program. The program is implemented by a consortium of organizations led by Pathfinder International, which includes: JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), Abt. Associates, EnCompass LLC, and Ethiopian Midwives Association in collaboration with local government partners. USAID Transform: Primary Health Care (T/PHC) Activity is working to contribute to health sector actors to respond in preventing child and maternal deaths (PCMD). It focuses primarily in the areas of maternal, newborn, and child health (MNCH); family planning (FP) and reproductive health (RH); and malaria within Ethiopia’s regions of Amhara; Oromia; Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People (SNNP), Sidama; and Tigray.
- In the framework of TRANSFORM: PHC Activity, Pathfinder International/Ethiopia (PI/E) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of Dignity Kit.
- Sealed bid must be delivered on or before November 25, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. to the address stated below. Late arrivals will be disqualified automatically.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the total bidder’s offer. The bid security shall be payable on demand to the organization and must be in form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee through any Bank of Ethiopia in the name of PATHFINDER INTERNATIONAL/ ETHIOPIA.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend on November 25, 2021 at 10:30 A.M.
- Pathfinder International reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and annul the bid process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of the contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
PROCUREMENT NUMBER: LTPL/180/2021
A complete set of bidding documents can be collected via e-mail upon submitting of interest letter, copies of tax payer registration certificate (TIN), Renewed trade license and registration, renewed certificate of Business license starting from noticed on newspaper/ethiojob website/November 09, 2021 to ET_Procurement@pathfinder.org with a subject title ‘Procurement of Dignity Kit ”.
Bids must be submitted to Pathfinder International Ethiopia Office, Haji Kelifa Sabit Building, Nifasilk/Lafto Sub-city, Woreda 3, Old Airport area, behind Embassy of South Africa, In front of Adot Bldg, 3rd floors to the Bid Box in the Receptionist office.