|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2020|
|Category|| Consultancy |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Financed by: Austrian Development Agency (ADA)
Ethiopian National Disability Action Network is a consortium of 26 organizations working on disability. It aims to develop a system of regular exchange of information and learning experiences, through which member organizations could establish strategic collaborations, systematically identify and fill gaps and gradually specialize on what they do best.
ENDAN with the Fund found from ADA in “Gender Safeguarding and Mainstreaming to enhance the inclusion of women with disability’’ program would like to develop Institutional/ENDAN’s Gender Safeguarding Guideline having disability friendly and flexible tools that should be practiced in the institution. To this end, ENDAN is looking for a consulting firm that can efficiently handle the task.
Consultancy firms applying to develop the guideline are expected to have the following expertise and capability;
- Second degree or above from recognized higher education institutions in Gender Studies, Law, Social Work or other Social Science disciplines of close relevance to the stated topics/issue;
- A strong and proven experience in development and policy-oriented studies, particularly focusing on or related to gender/women empowerment programs;
- In-depth or thorough knowledge and understanding of the concepts and practices of inclusion, mainstreaming and accessibility in the context of persons with disabilities;
- Flexible and able to explain the process and progress timely in plain language
- Updated CV outlining the qualifications and competencies listed above, and enclosed with a cover letter/expression of intent;
- A renewed/current copy of relevant work license;
- TIN and TOT/VAT registration certificates;
- Supporting documents in proof of qualifications, expertise and work experience indicated in the CV.
Interested and eligible consultancy firms must collect the terms of reference (TOR) that help guide the upgrading task, from ENDAN office and submit the hard copy of technical and financial proposals separately signed and sealed along with your expression of intent. In addition to the hard copy, the technical proposal needs to be submitted in soft copy (CD) within 10 working days from the date of the first announcement to Ethiopian National Disability Action Network (ENDAN) Office located at Kechene, Kebele 14, Cheshire Foundation Action for Inclusion Addis Ababa Office compound;
Phone +251-911-860-760/+251-929- 929-774;