|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused INGO working to improve the well-being of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia would like to invite certified Audit Firms to perform Audit Service for Project Name Enabling Orphan and Vulnerable Children to Access Quality Education for the Audit period January 1, 2021 – July 31, 2021.
Bidders are required to attach the following documentation as part of the technical bid documents.
- Renewed professional license and Renewed business license, TIN and VAT/TOT certificates.
- Organization profile including evidence of experience in Auditing of similar Child-focused organizations
- Registered Certified Chartered Accountants/Certificate of professional competency
- Details of staff assigned to perform the audit activities including experience, qualification, and the number of staff with position classification.
- A schedule or detailed audit plan, that includes the expected audit start date and completion date.
- Audit firms on their financial proposal shall clearly state, audit service price including VAT/ToT, transportation, accommodation, perdiem, and other expenses separately.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.
Interested audit firms can collect the Terms of Reference from the ChildFund Ethiopia office from June 25 – July 06, 2021, during office working hours and submit their Technical and Financial Proposals in a separate sealed envelope duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals.
The document must be delivered to the address below in the bid box prepared for this purpose not later than 1:30 PM on or before July 06, 2021. The bid will be opened by the procurement committee on the same date.
Bole Sub City, Kebele 3, House# 2310
Tel: 011661 2928, 011662 8414, P.O.Box: 5545,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia